We are the manufacturer of Single Super Phosphate with the production capacity of 1,96,000 Mt per annum. Single Super Phosphate -Powder and Granulated form contains Phosphorus, Calcium and Sulphur which are primary and secondary plant nutrient for growth and development of the plant.
SSP – A multi nutrient fertilizer containing phosphorus (14.5 %), sulphur (11%) and Calcium (21%). SSP is applying as basal fertilizer with other chemical as organic fertilizers. It has tremendous impact on plant growth and also assisting in maintain soil health and protection against pest and diseases.
Advantages of SSP Fertilizer:
- SSP provides 14.5% WS P2O5 and 16% CS P2O5.
- Lowest price per kg, preferred by small and marginal farmers.
- Multi-nutrient fertilizer containing P2O5 as primary nutrient and Sulphur and Calcium as secondary nutrients.
- SSP is the cheapest source of Sulphur for the soil.
- Only phosphatic fertilizer which can utilize Indian rock phosphate deposits.
- Least foreign exchange per unit of P2O5.
- SSP can help to convert unavailable nutrient in available form in the soil.
- SSP can help to improve soil physical as well as chemical properties.
- SSP helps in improving root growth and development which most important for uptake of plant nutrient and water.
- For Leguminous crops like groundnut, use of SSP, ensures a large number of nodules on the roots, which fix atmospheric Nitrogen directly into the soil and also increase Nitrogen uptake.
- SSP improves soil aeration and increase water holding capacity of the soil and increase root growth which increase crop yield.
- Oil content of Groundnut and other oil seeds increases. The quantity and quality of oil seeds crops increases.
- In Sugarcane, the sugar content is increase which provide more production and monetary benefit to the farmers
- SSP increases resistance power of the plants against attack of pest and disease.
- SSP increases protein content in pulses crop
- SSP helps in leaching excess water from the root zone and privent yellowing of the crop
- SSP improves storage capacity of product
- SSP also act as soil reclaiming agent.